Tuesday, August 30, 2011

uly 29, 2005 - The Wall, Hampton, NH

Took the day off from work for this one. Tropical storm Franklin was out there producing nice swell. Me, Laura, and Mel went and the tide was on its way out. Air temp was around 80 and the water was pretty warm too. Wind was light out of the west. The lineup was pretty full, but you could find an open spot if you tried. Waves were great (bout waist-shoulder and clean)when I got in and I caught a few real nice ones before they started to break. Got some nice rides on the face of the wave and zoomed past some people paddeling out. As the tide changed, it got harder to catch the waves cause they flattened out. I think I was just in the wrong spot and got caught in a rip current. I went back in and the waves were much easier to catch as they jacked up quicker, but the rides were shorter. My best surf session of the year so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment