Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September 20, 2007 The Wall, Hampton, NH

The nesurf.com forecast gave it the green light for this day with waist high clean swell. So I decided to get in a mid-day session before going to my job site in Methuen. I got there around 12:20 and it looked lame. It was low tide and almost breaking on the shore. Maybe the tides have something to do with where it breaks at the wall. Seems like mid tide is usually the best bet there. Anyways, it was rather clean with a light SW wind. I had to be positioned very close to the shore break to get rides, which I got a fair amount of in my 45 min. session. But the rides were milisecond in length before the wave completely collapsed. I wore my booties, but might not have needed them. It was nice to be out surfing on a beautiful day regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment