Tuesday, August 30, 2011

September 14, 2003 - The Wall, Hampton, NH

I went to the Wall this day because of predicted swell from tropical depression Henri. The WAM was showing 3-6 feet with a nice long line/arrow towards NH, but the surf wasn't as good as I thought it would be though. There were an assload of surfers out at the wall and the waves were about waist high plus ocassionl bigger. Before I went in the water, some guy asked me if I surfed here a lot and if it is usually like this. He had just moved to Boston so I informed him of some other spots in MA. I got there about mid-tide and it was coming in almost to high by the time I finished. The waves were breaking kind of close in and were kind-of close-outs so the rides were really short. I caught a few fun drop-ins where I was teetering on the edge and then ate it into the whitewater. There were a bunch of summer kooks though. I saw one guy wearing a hood! All in all it was fun. I took a bunch of pics for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment