Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 13, 2011 - The Wall, Hampton Beach, NH

A free weekend, but the surf was almost non-existent. It was surfable until today when it got super small (figures). Laura's mom and dad came with, so I was able to try out my new Dakine cross bar pads which arrived an hour before. They worked really well. The waves were about shin- knee and kinda choppy with a SE wind, but nearly unsurfable. The water was warm though, maybe mid 60's. The ocean just looked ugly. I actually caught a couple of pathetic "rides". But the best part was I gave Melissa and Evan each rides on my board. They liked it a lot. Too bad there was no surf cause it was low tide. We played some frisbee and went to, ya, you guessed it, Fast Eddies. It was nice to spend some time with the kids at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment