Wednesday, August 31, 2011

July 14, 2006 - The wall, Hampton Beach, NH

I got up really early on this Friday to go surfing before some field work in Methuen. The cam looked really small, but when I got there it was really clean, and knee high. There were actually a couple of waist high waves. It was like 80 degrees at 7:45 already, so it was the perfest morning to surf. There was only one other person out there, so I basically had the waves all to mayself. I actually caught a couple of nice long rides on the face of some knee-thigh high waves. The water was really clear too and you could see the bottom. It was just really nice to get out there early and have the rest of day to myself. I surfed for about an hour and 20 minutes until it got really flat. The water was pretty cold but not as cold as last time. I want to try to do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment