Tuesday, August 30, 2011

June 5, 2005 - Jeness Beach, Rye, NH

Well...Its been almost 6 months since I've surfed. But it was worth it because I have a new daughter!! The reports said about knee high with occ. waist so I hit it early. Got to the wall at 9:00 AM and it was a good solid waist high with some bigger sets. The tide was so high that I ended up at Jeness again. The air temp was at least 70 degrees but the water was absolutely frigid without gloves so I had to go back and get them after a half hour. All the summer beachers were out too. There were quite a few people mostly long boarders out, but managed to stay away from them. Waves were clean with no wind and quality was pretty good. I managed to catch a bunch of long rides, but my arms were definitley out of shape. I could have done much better if the water was a bit warmer and I had more arm strength. Surfed for 2 hours. I need to do this more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment