Saturday, July 2, 2022

June 26, 2022 - The Wall, Hampton, NH

 Wow, two days in a row!  We had no plans and Mel wanted to go to the beach surfing, so I check out the Cam and it looked OK, but nothing special.  I have to keep reminding myself that every trip to the beach is getting more expensive with gas prices.  But surfing is my passion, and I will spend money on it.  We (all four of us) got to the Wall on this hot day at prime time and it was packed with cars, so we parked in the quarter meters further south.  Man, the surf turned south so quick and was so disappointing.  The wind shifted to on-shore and the waves faded, so it pretty much sucked.  Me and Mel  got in and I focused on getting Mel some waves.  She got up for a split second at the end, but she was quite the complainer and she didn't last that long.  We drifted north pretty fast with the south wind.  Love being at the beach, though and every time I get her out there is a win.  Again, forgot to get a photo, but it was ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment