I was able to catch the tail end of the noreaster surf on this early Thursday morning and went to 12th Street at the Wall. Got there are around 8 AM and surfed for an hour. Wore my booties and had my McTavish. Not too many people out and no wind so perfect and clean. The waves were waist with occasional chest and were easy to catch pretty early so you could get a decent ride. I probably had my best rides this year with a really well executed left that had some power and length. I was able to work my way around the break and actually do some limited carving on my long board. I immediately then caught a nice long right. Had many good rides. So glad I went. Water was pretty murky byt still not too cold. My new wetsuit should be arriving soon, but my Exel is still holding up.

No comments:
Post a Comment